Friday, January 6, 2012

Hello.

I feel like saying hello. You've probably noticed some renovations around here. I'm always getting bored of the backgrounds and changing things up. It probably drives you crazy. Oh well, I like this theme. I think I'll stay with it:)

I'm not sure where this is going, so I'll do what I always do. I'll leave you with a poem:

irreplaceable
lost for words
I grasp your hand;
if I could speak
you'd understand
that what I'm here
searching for
is what I fear
you will ignor
'cause you can't know
the joy I get
to be with you
and be your friend
and plunge into
your chocolate eyes
swimming through
the butterfles
that carry all
my kindest words;
far away,
they're never heard.








1 comment:

  1. HannahyouarethemosttalentedpoetonthefaceofGod'sgreenearth. I had to say it all in one breath because your awesomeness is OVERWHELMING.

    ReplyDelete

My quick report
Your tender rebuke
Three wise-men